1. Please read the Disclaimer page.
2. As at July 2014, these cases represent the headnotes and Austlii links to over 3800 cases on the Uniform Evidence Acts.
3. The UNIFORM Evidence Acts are, themselves, NOT UNIFORM. There is considerable variation between the Acts of the different jurisdictions and, on occasion, sections numbered the same are different between jurisdictions.
4. All the Acts have additional sections not found elsewhere (especially Tasmania).
5. These cases may be searched by using the Search box (top of RH column) or by reference to the section numbers (RH column).
6. Comments to this Blog are not accepted and the comment section is turned off. If you wish to comment in any way, please email me. I will respond to all sensible emails. (Peter Faris QC)